Trusts and foundations
We are extremely grateful to the many charitable trusts and foundations that generously support our work.
We have recently secured funding from several high-profile funders, whose transformational support has enabled us to develop new services to meet identified needs in our community.
Recent funding successes include:
- BBC Children in Need: whose kind support has enabled us to recruit a new role to support young survivors of rape and sexual abuse
- The Lloyds Foundation: who are helping to fund our Independent Sexual Violence Advisor team and providing capacity support to strengthen the resilience of our charity
We are currently seeking funders to support our work in the following areas:
- Expanding our telephone helpline
- Running our family resilience programme
- Building a bank of qualified counsellors
- Continuing our community engagement activity
- Redeveloping our leaflets and marketing materials
- Improving our online communications
For more information about how you can help, please contact our Fundraising Manager, Caroline: email@example.com