We enjoy fantastic partnerships with several local companies, who support our work in the community.
Why support us?
We are a small, local charity, so your support goes directly to helping people in need, in your community. We are a well-established organisation, with more than 25 years’ experience of helping survivors of rape and sexual abuse to rebuild their lives. We are flexible, working with you to build a partnership that benefits both our organisations.
We believe that partnerships should be two-way, and we like to give something back to those who help us. We can offer free workplace training to raise awareness of rape and sexual abuse. Our training supports employers to recognise the signs of sexual abuse, and explains how to support employees who might be survivors.
How you can help
There are many ways that your organisation can get involved and support RASASC’s work in the local community:
- Choosing us as your charity of the year
- Giving a regular or one-off financial donation
- Organising a fundraising event on our behalf
- Donating goods or materials
- Volunteering your skills to help us develop
- Supporting us through your corporate trust or foundation
- Displaying our collection boxes
For more information about opportunities to get involved with RASASC, please contact our Fundraising Manager, Caroline: email@example.com