For most survivors the road to full recovery is a long and difficult process - and for some, it can take up to two years or longer to reach their goal.
As part of our counselling service we also offer Self-Help Groups for female and male survivors over the age of 16 who are in long-term recovery from the effects of rape or sexual abuse.
Groups are female-only or male-only. They are run on demand, when we have a minimum of 6 people.
Self-Help Groups are run in 2 hour sessions for 10 weeks. They are facilitated by 2 trained and experienced facilitators. Each group has a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 people.
To place your name on the Self-Help group waiting list, please call Felicity on 07757 009840.
Strict confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Self referral (no need to be referred by a GP).
- Separate female-only and male-only courses.
- Each group meeting is 2 hours in length, in pre-booked courses of 10 weeks.
- Held in Guildford, Surrey (days/times can be advised upon enquiry).
- We kindly request a donations of £10 per week (negotiable according to individual income circumstances) but no one will be turned away for lack of funds